TBD Church Rd., South of Weesatche, TX, Goliad County, TX
This secluded 110.03 acre property provides the perfect spot for the family or sportsman to spend their time enjoying the outdoors. Located on the outskirts of rural Weesatche, TX in Goliad County, the property is tucked away and boasts of partial brush as well as open pastures. It is the perfect habitat for all the various types of wildlife that frequent this area including turkey, whitetail deer, feral hogs, bobcats, and coyotes. This raw land opportunity has been waiting to be discovered and is one you will want to see in person. There aren’t many properties like this left, don’t miss out, schedule your viewing today!
The 110.03 acres is approximately 40% wooded with the remaining 60% being open regrowth with native grass covered breaks. This property has a stock tank that will provide a wonderful place for wildlife and cattle to gather. The front portion of the property is wooded with Live Oak, Post Oaks, as well as other native trees. The open pasture has some larger trees scattered throughout with minor regrowth. With a little TLC and some clearing this would be an excellent cattle property. The pond located in the center of the parcel and could provide an excellent place to hunt dove and the occasional duck during in the fall and winter seasons.
The property is completely out of any flood plain maps and elevation is around 300 ft throughout. The Ag Exempt property is fenced on 3 sides and will require a 4th side to be built to be separated from the current property next door. There are currently no electric improvements on site, but lines are not too far off.
Weesatche, Texas is a small community between Goliad, TX and Yorktown, TX. A small, friendly community which boasts the Weesatche Dance Hall Café and the Corner Café, both places you can enjoy time with family and meet the locals to become a part of a great small community. It is a short drive to Goliad for restaurants, shopping, and visiting the many historic sites, such as the Presidio La Bahia.
You’ve got questions and we can’t wait to answer them.