This ag exempt heritage farm just outside of town is flush with wildlife habitat as well as grazing pasture for your cattle. The seasonal creek that crosses the southern portion of the property provides cover and access on and off the property for Whitetail deer, wild turkey, and hogs. Use this property as accessible weekend hunting ranch or build your dream home and enjoy the benefits of country living for years to come. The 89.6 acres is 60% woodland with Post Oak being the dominate species however there are quite a few majestic Live Oaks as well as the omnipresent Mesquite. The remaining 40% pasture is comprised of native and improved grasses. Deep sandy loam soil with rolling topography with 60' of elevation change combined to make this property both scenic and productive. This heritage property has been a family farm for many years and it has been used to raise cattle and grow crops in the past. There is currently an RV with a hookup in place that conveys with the property. The original farmhouse is 978 sq ft and has been abandoned for several years. Additionally, there is a 30X50 school building that was purchased for the property and set in place. It can serve as a hunting cabin, storage building, guest house or a place to hang your hat while you build your forever home for your family. The water well is set at approximately 140 ft and needs to be lowered or repaired to start pumping again. It is currently connected to a pipe which supplements the pond when operating. The grazing rights are currently leased to a neighbor. There is no fence on this border with the neighbor which will require approximately 2800' of fence. The remaining boundary fence is in good to fair shape. Electricity is provided by FELPS with a meter onsite. This is a surface only sale. The seller will convey all minerals after 25 years to the new owner granted there is no production on the property.