This is a rare opportunity to own a gorgeous live water property in Kendall County on the Guadalupe River! This bend in the river section is packed with various flora and fauna, providing a dual opportunity for a weekend getaway or a riverfront entrepreneurial property. 48.16 Acres with over 3000 ft of Guadalupe River frontage. The lush Bermuda and Kline grass provides for a beautiful semi-annual hay crop, and you can relax in the Guadalupe River or cast a line underneath the shade of the gigantic cypress and pecan trees in the evening. This flat, green, and rolling 48.16 acres is about 80 % grassland/open pasture, with the remaining 20% covered in herculean cypress and titanic pecan trees! The large open field was formerly a High School football field and rodeo arena. The fertile River bottom portion of the property is full of prodigious native pecan trees, herculean cypress, gigantic sycamores, elms, intermittent underbrush and other green vegetation. The 3000 ft of river frontage is unique in that it sits on a bend in the river where the deposited earth provides water level access to the Guadalupe River. This bend in the Guadalupe also forms a large fishing hole for catfish, perch, and Guadalupe Bass, among other fish. This riverfront and drainage area provides a sanctuary for the wildlife found in South/Central Texas, including axis, whitetail deer, feral hogs, turkey, squirrels, raccoons, and many other varmints. This property does fall in the 100-year flood plain. Electricity is provided by Bandera Electric with a meter on-site. A septic system is in place for the concrete block restroom/bathhouse, and a water well is in place. The property is currently qualified under the Agricultural tax valuation. This small quaint German community has most of the needs a landowner would want. Many German shops, restaurants, and the Super S Grocery Store can be found minutes away in Comfort, TX.